Fulda | Permanent employment | Full time
Software Tester / Test Engineer for modern web applications (m/f/d)
Software tester wanted to work on our state-of-the-art, unique framework business app! Support us and our cool tool based on the Microsoft MVC / .NET Framework for the fast creation of business applications. Everything you need to know about the framework can be found under www.business-app.de. As an employee in our agile team, you plan and develop test cases, carry out tests and implement automated tests.
What you bring with you as a software tester:
- You have studied computer science, are a trained IT specialist or have gained relevant professional experience
- Ideally, you have initial experience with software tests, appropriate tools and automation frameworks
- You have fun and patience in making things better and better
- You like Scrum
- You are in the mood for something special in which you can contribute yourself and actively participate
This is what we offer:
- You work with competent colleagues and have the freedom of a growing, successful company
- We have flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths
- The work-life balance is right, you have flexible working hours & the salary also fits
- You will not be constantly used in other projects, with new customers or at changing workplaces
This about us:
We have been making brilliant standard software “Made in Germany” for over 30 years, which is sold worldwide. With over 500,000 licenses sold and many awards (including the IBM Collaboration Solutions Award 2012, the INNOVATIONSPREIS-IT 2017 and the Top Innovator Award 2017), we develop software solutions for the workplace of the future.
Fancy a cool team?
Just write us why you want to work for us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call: +49 661 9642 311 (Mr. Alexander Pauk)