Fulda | Fixed position | Full
Software Tester / Test Engineer for modern web application (m/f/d)
Software testers wanted to work on our state-of-the-art, unique Framework Business app! Support us and our cool tool based on the Microsoft MVC / .NET Framework for the rapid creation of business applications. Everything you need to know about the framework can be found at www.business-app.de. As an employee in our agile team, you plan and develop test cases, perform tests and implement automated tests.
This is important to us:
- You have fun and patience in making things better and better.
- You studied computer science, are trained IN IT specialists or have gained relevant professional experience.
- Ideally, you’ll have first experiences with software testing, tools, and automation frameworks.
- You are not constantly employed in other projects, with new customers or at changing workplaces and can finally finish something.
- The coal is right and the team anyway.
- You like Scrum.
- You work in an environment of competent colleagues, with the freedom of a growing, successful company.
- Do you fancy something special in which you can contribute yourself and actively participate.
This is what we offer:
Work-life balance with flexible working hours, a young cool team, flat hierarchies with short decision-making paths and all the advantages of a medium-sized company.
This about us:
We have been making brilliant standard software “Made in Germany” for over 30 years, which is sold worldwide. With over 500,000 licenses sold and many awards (including the IBM Collaboration Solutions Award 2012, the INNOVATIONSPREIS-IT 2017 and the Award as Top Innovator 2017), we develop software solutions for the workplace of the future.
Fancy a cool team?
Just write us why you want to work with us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please call: +49 661 9642 311 (Mr Alexander Pauk)